It is my experience that generic Sinemet CR25/100mg does not work as well. It
gives me nausea, a bad aftertaste, and the effect does not last as long as the
brand name.

Jacqueline W. Mills

--
The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message is
confidential and for use of only the named recipient.  The information