To our friends in England -

BBC1 is beginning a new 6 episode program tomorrow, October 15th, at 9:10 PM.
 It is titled "Superhuman" and will be concerned with new and advancing
medical technologies.  This is also scheduled to air each Sunday night.

The BBC interviewed me, in March, for this important effort.  The principle
subject was xenotransplantation and my experiences with it.  I am in Part 2
which will be broadcast next Sunday, October 22nd.  North American viewers
will be able to see this series on The Learning Channel "sometime" during the
Winter.  Dates and times to be announced.

Here is the Website: <www.bbc.co.uk/science>  Click on Superhuman, near the
right-hand edge of your screen.

Thought you'd like to know -

Jim Finn