Denis, translation into French and four other languages is available for Parkinsn at the Parkinsn List Online site. The most current 500 messages are online all the time. For that matter all of the P-I-E-N-O pages on the site are translatable...at least the first 40k of a page.

Many prefer to read their Parkinsn mail online without the hassle of large volume email filling their mailbox.

The URL of P-I-E-N-O is:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

Links to most all of the international PD organizations including Parkliste is on the Parkinsn List Online page. The links are to the left of the Archive Search Box.

>Is there any list about Parkinson disease in French, or
>webforum or something like that ?
>

>Denis
>
>--
>    0    Denis Beauregard
>   /\/   Web de généalogie: www.genealogie.com (français)
>  |\     Bientôt: recherche Web multi-site
> /  |    Genealogy Web site: www.francogene.com (English)
>oo  oo   Soon: multi-site Web search (French roots)

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham