Sorry Shirley,
Even though I was born on Halloween, I don't
have a crystal ball and can't tell you how you
will progress.
If you are anything like me, and from the way
you described you first encounter with Sinemet,
you are like me, I now find that my symptoms
will change every week or so.  I even have some
days when I have almost no symptoms at all
except the constant balance problem.

You sound as if you are doing quite well, sure
hope this continues.

just me,
Marjorie

·       To: ·   [log in to unmask]
·       Subject: Re: If I had known then what I know now!
·       From: Shirley Anton <·  [log in to unmask]>
·       Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:02:08 EDT
·
In a message dated 10/12/2000 6:46:53 AM Central Daylight Time,