At 08:24 AM 10/15/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Marjorie:
>      What you suggested to do works.  Thanks so much for the advice.
>Ginny

You're sure welcome Ginny,
It's amazing how many time I have to revert back to DOS and
keyboard shortcuts.

I'm going to include in this post ,shortcuts for the people who have
a Windows 95 keyboard, that is the one with the little Microsoft Flag
between the Ctrl & Alt keys.
I use them all the time since its easier for me then using the mouse.

WINDOWS 95 KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS

Win+D =min. all open windows
Win+E= Opens W Explorer
Win+F= Find
Win+R= Run
Win+Pause/Break=Device Manager
Alt+Tab+Tab=moves between open programs
Ctrl+A=Highlights contentsYou must make sure to hit ESC(escape) before
Starting to work again, or the highlighted text will disappear.

Ctrl+C= Copy
Ctrl+V=Paste
Ctrl+Z= Undo change

Ctrl+N=New Document
Ctrl+Home= Top of Document
Ctrl+End+Bottom of Document
Ctrl+F4= Close Document
Ctrl+S=Save
Ctrl+P=Print
Alt+F4=Closes Program

Alt+Spacebar then N= Minimize
Alt+Spacebar, then X= Maximize
Alt+Spacebar,then R=Restore

The Key in the bottom right side of a Windows 95 keyboard, between Ctrl &
Windows
is the equivalent of a mouse right-click. It opens a menu of commands when
your cursor
passes over an icon or open file. To carry out the command, press one of
the menu's
underlined letters, such as F to change the font, and P to change the
paragraph style.

just me,
Marjorie