Dear List Family....

I'm FINALLY back online!

Thanks to Joe Bruman who most generously provided me with a
working monitor to replace mine, which had Gavin up the ghost last
week.

Thanks also to Larry Hermann who set up the Joe's monitor in  my
/home. enabling me to return to  Cyberspace (Joe, I never thought
I'd need help just hooking up a monitor!  What ARE those gizmos,
on the cables, anyway?) <grin>.

It never ceases to amaze me that that folks from our List Family
are always so supportive and helpful to those of us who put out a
call for help, whether PD related, or software/hardware related.

THANKS JOE 'N LARRY!

Barb Mallut