Dear Joan---the book came today (tee shirts too) and we are digging in with
great pleasure.  I am honored that you used several of my poems, and
delighted to be in such good company!  The format, paper, art work, design,
all are wonderful.  Yes, we're checking our Christmas list to see who gets
it.....good timing!   I will take my copy to our next support group
meeting, and also see about local publicity (tie in with the local author
angle)--the facilitator of our support group is the wife of local weekly
paper's editor, which can't hurt !  Kudos to you, Dennis and all the others
who worked so long and hard to bring this wonderful research-fundraising
tool to fruition.

>This is just a reminder that copies of this beautiful book are available
>in time for Christmas gift-giving. Think of family & friends who would
>like to recieve this powerfully moving and asthetically appealing
>compilation by 30+ contributors. Comments that I have heard about the
>book are overwhelmingly posative and this book speaks volumes from the
>heart about life & living with Parkinson's. To order a copy for yourself
>or to give as gifts, please call: 1-800-579-8440. This is the number for
>the Parkinson Alliance and the ladies there will be happy to fill your
>orders!! Imagine how easy your holiday gift-giving can be!!!

>Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/
>"Hang tough.......no way through it but to do it."
>      Chris-in-the-Morning  (Northern Exposure)

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                      Tomorrow is a gift that is wrapped in Hope.