Bob - Orthroscopic surgery on the knee isn't too bad. I had it about 15
years ago.  However, within the last 3 years,arthritis has settled in it,
and I'm having to have it replaced.  Supposed to have done it last year,
but I kept putting it off.  I have a friend who is a counselor, and she
says,"When the pain of the problem becomes worse than the pain of the
solution, then you'll change".  Well, I think it's just about reached
that point.  How's Janine?  Guess she's home by now being cared for by
the one she loves.  Best to both of you.  Jo Ann