My Dad used to take Drixoral daily for sinus congestion. We've often
wondered if that could have had something to do with his PD.  I don't know
if it has antihistamine or not.  Jen

-----Original Message-----
From: Marjorie L. Moorefield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 5:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anithistamines?

Hi Bob and Bill,
I don't know what it is about Antihistamines,
I had taken them daily (different RX'd brands),
since I was 33 years old and had my first Asthma
attack, but just before it was obvious that something
was seriously wrong with me, I had to quit taking
antihistamines.  No matter what kind I took, how
low the dosage, I fell.  That was the first indication
that something was wrong.  I have always thought
that was my first symptom of Parkinson's. I have
never head of anyone else having that problem.
Have you?

just me,
Marjorie