Dear Mary-- if you don't find the site you are looking for, perhaps the
quickest thing would be to ask your pharmacist?  I think it is Celexa, with
a C not an S, BTW.

>Dear folks,
>
>My doctor is starting me on Selexa and Zyprexa.  I am already taking
>Seroquel.  What I'd like to ask..............is there an email address where
>one can access a description of meds such as one finds in the PDR.  I would
>like information that is that thorough.  Is there such a site?  Thank you.
>
>Mary

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for