Marjorie,
I find your reaction interesting.  I had taken antihistamines off and
on for years for stuffy nose or itchy disorders.  Then at about age
40 I had to stop.  I began to react them with heart attack
symptoms.  I would get pain in my chest, heart palpitations,
sweats and weakness.  My doctor just said this was one of the
possible reactions.  This was also the time at which I was
beginning to have severe depression and internal tremors.  At 46
the pd was diagnosed.  I have always wondered if my reaction to
the antihistamines was a precursor to the full on pd???
And I do not take antihistamines even now as I do not want to have
that reaction again.  One time in the ER for possible heart attack
was enough.
Marling
51/5/11?