Murray:
      When I nest the clickable link in <    > and click on it like you said
nothing happens.
     When I  nest the clickable link in <    > and use the way Marjorie told
me I don't get anywhere except to a page that said, "This link does not
exist, check your spelling etc."  When I take off the <   > and use the way
Marjorie told me to use, I get to the site, so for those of us with AOL, we
have to highlight the address, then hold down the control and C keys.  Then
open the Netscape browser and hold down the Control key again and press the
letter "V".  Then hit "Go" and  that got me to the site.
     Thanks for trying to help.  I really appreciate it.  The interesting
thing was that when I got into one site using Marjories' suggestions, the
links that were in that article were in blue and I could click on them.
Ginny