Anybody know of a single web site that has a comprehensive list of the
many free publications available from our Parkinson's organizations?

So much high quality information is available for free, or at a modest
price, from the PD organizations and pharmaceutical companies.  I'm
afraid most people are not aware of how much of it you can get just by
calling an 800 number.

I'm always amazed at the quantity and quality of these materials.  At
the TEAM PARKINSON booth at the LA Marathon last year we covered two 6
foot long tables with literature and still ran out of room.

It would be nice to have a clearing house, or at least a compendium of
what's available.