Dear David,
 Sandy here in North Carolina. I have had pd for 20+ years and am now 40.

Q? 1-  Could you please describe to me what is "bad" in the way you
experiance inner tremors?

ANSWER:  If I am getting  close to the end of my dosage I get severe
abdominal tremor.  I have never taken Sinemet by a clock.  My inner tremors
tell me when it time for dosing.  I get a sick kind of feeling.  I feel the
inner tremor through the stomach, bladder, and colon.  Rigidity is also
increased.

Q? 2-  Has Ldopa, or agonists much effect on inner tremors?  (I'm not on any
PD drugs)

ANSWER:  I am on Liquid Sinemet and Tasmar.  The sinemet and tasmar does not
take away the inner tremor...but if dosing time is "ONTIME" I can cope with
the tremor better(It brings relief).  The quicker I catch the inner tremor
the better the response is to meds.  Also,  the severity of the inner tremor
depends a lot on how much protein I have ingested that day.

Q? 3-  Have any of you had possitive results from the anti depressant drug
"remeron" (spelling) and reduced tremors?

ANSWER:  Cannot help with Remeron.  I am on Prozac.  The Prozac is not for
depression.  It has been found that in my case,  Prozac has been able to
boost the effect of my Liquid Sinemet. I hope this helps!  If you wish to
ask anything further please feel free to e-mail me at

I hope this helps.  Keep up the fight David...You are not alone....
Best of Luck,

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."