Hi Marjorie...Thank you!  Other than the lack of balance, I'm doing well,
thanks.  I had my vocal chords injected (a la Barb) and suddenly people are
telling me that my voice sounds much stronger that it has, even when they
don't know about the operation.  The gel foam will be absorbed in a couple of
months and replaced with alloderm which will last supposely two years.  I
feel, except for my recent fall, amazingly well because of being able to TALK
again.  What a morale booster to regain even a temporary sense of control.
I read a poem at my local poets twice monthly meeting and nobody couldn't
hear me.

Re the birds:  We have had a family of quail in and around an old-fashioned
thorny white rose bush next to a stickery blackberry bush growing by an old
fence.  At first I saw one large quail a couple of months ago and seven or
eight little ones strutting about like drum majors and then a week ago the
whole fully grown family strutted by with their top notches jiggling!! So
cute!!

Take care!!  Lz