Last week we went to take my mother-in-law to lunch for her 80th birthday.
I managed to get a whole mess of stuffed flounder and lettuce packed down in
my throat and could not get it out. Fortunately we were in a Charlie Brown's
restaurant in South Jersey which has a large retired population and
experience with this kind of thing - because I stopped breathing for only
2-3 minutes before the rescue squad got the plug out.  I did have to spend
5 days in the hospital's ICU because I had a fever from aspirating some of
the flounder.  Not one of my most outstanding actions.

It really was not a whole lot of fun knowing that you have scared the
bejesus out of everyone.  Just be careful., folks.  It doesn't take more
than a momentary lapse in judgment to kill you.

I am fairly certain I owe e-mail responses to a couple of you, but I'm
afraid it's been long enough where I've lost track of who.  Please resend
your messages.  THANKS!

BBA