Don, you make me feel guilty, I spend all my time trying to figure out how
NOT to work, and how NOT to do things around the house, and you do the
opposite!  LOL
On the serious side, I can't believe a law that allows an organization to not
hire PWP's!  From MY knowledge of Parkies, they would be MORE reliable and
willing to work to the best of their abilities and longer and harder than
most NON-PWPs!  If I was an employer, I would make every effort to hire
Parkies, and do whatever I could to accommodate them, and I would not hide
behind the law as an excuse! Regards to Vivian,
Ken(W.H.)