I have been trying to post this for the past three days which was when the
topic came up.  I finally found out tonight I was using the wrong address.
Please excuse if it is a bit stale.  Hope I got it right this time!

 The talk about how many docs does a PWP have reminded me of a poem I once
wrote.  I decided to share it with the LISTSERVE readers.  Hope you enjoy it.

                        Medi-Go-Round

        It seems I have a doctor for each separate body part,
            To care for me from head to tippy toe,
        For skin a dermatologist, a dentist for my teeth,
            For feet to the podiatrist I go.

        For bladder needs it's off to the urologist,
            When asthma strikes the allergist I see,
        I've three neurologists to keep me on my feet,
            For multiple sclerosis and PD.

        For eye exams I go to my optometrist,
            A pulmonary doctor for my chest,
        A gynecologist sees to my female parts,
            My internist takes care of all the rest.

        When illness strikes on weekends it's to urgent care,
            A family practice doctor calms the fears,
        I've yet to see an otolaryngologist,
            But now I have this ringing in my ears.

                Margaret F. Moylan

Since writing this I have also acquired an opthomologist and an
otolaryngologist.

Marge Moylan 56/41/39