I JUST READ JOAN,S BOOK ON VOICES FROM THE PARKING LOT.  I enjoyed it. a lot of it was what to thought about or been through. i am now or never was one to put thongs on paper.  as lot has seen where JANET PATTERSON rewrote what i had to say. so lot of you should read it as it is a must read book. as again i am at lost as to put on paper what is going through my mind. oh we did get a laugh on thee T. SHIRTS. as i could almost fit in the sleeves. 119 lb. so i will let others tell a little about the book. as I don,t want to goof it up. THANKS JOAN AND STAN. FOR THE HONOR.

                                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

Click here for Free Video!!