WHAT I DON,T KNOW IS NOT WORTH KNOWING.  what a way to start a post.  well couple days ago i went to see about a leave picker up for my new mower. my old one had a nice one. i could not use it any more VIVIAN GOT ME A DIXON  0 turning one and very easy to use. it did not come with any thing to pick up leaves. so I went hunting they ran from $ 400.00 to 550.00.  while out looking at SEARS (A BIG STORE) they had a sign in there window,s that they were hireing handicap people. so i ask for the guy that hires to see about a job. VIVIAN for get it. now that was wrong thing to tell me. I knew just about what they would say and was right. stared to give the paper to be hired when he read what i had on my hat and cart. it says PARKINSON IS NOT FOR SISSIES. HE THEN TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A LAW THAT THEY DID NOT OR HAVE TO HIRE A P.D. PERSON. as we wore not to reliable. as to many off times. so i now know what young PWP,S go through. see i learned some thing. i feel very sorry for them as they have a hard time no pension,med care.  VIVIAN HURT me when she said we could hire it done. so you can call it a good day or bad. so home we came which tears in my eyes as i can,t do it now but am worrying on a idea. oh some good new,s to my oldest just bought new dog. $800.00 they gave on going to LOS VEGAS. a gambling city. asked what we thought said it,s your money and to what you want. I all so feed the birds, and 4 legged animal (can,t or my keayboad can't) got one on a pole i put grese oil on the pole and they would get in the feeder,s. so where they had things to keep them out did not work so i say other wanted $40.00 IT WAS NOTHING BUT FANCIED UP PIECE OF STOVE PIPE . SO I MADE MY OWN. cost me about $30.00 a week but at our age we realy enjoy them all but my LESBIAN BEAGLE. she even has learned to climb aa tree we have in the yard. when i learn how to send a picture up in the tree i will but first will tell you how long to bring it up and size. so it won,t goof up your pc. oh while writing this I had to stop and take a shower andd put on clean
close. best med to help you go is 3/4 cup coffee and 1/4 cup of BIALY IRISH CREAM . WORKS FAST-------- I MEAN FAST. LO LO my life up to date all but my ttest i still got to take.

                                                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                                  A NEW MED FOR PD. IS