http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/html/home1.html

 The Princeton, NJ-based Parkinson Alliance is a national non-profit
 organization dedicated to raising funds to help finance the most
 promising research to find the cause and cure for Parkinson’s
 disease. Our ultimate goal is to help find a cure for this progressive,
 debilitating neurological disease in five years.

 Through our numerous partnerships and matching fund affiliations
 within the Parkinson’s community, we can guarantee that for every
 dollar donated to The Parkinson Alliance, two dollars will go directly
 to the most scientifically validated Parkinson’s disease research.

 Parkinson’s disease affects more than one million Americans today,
 both men and women, of all social, ethnic, economic and
 geographic backgrounds. The percentage of early on-set cases of
 Parkinson’s has increased at an alarming rate.

 The cure, as well as the cause, remains unclear, making the funding
 of research programs all the more crucial.

 The Parkinson Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
 Contributions are tax-deductible.

 Site created by Thacker & Frank Communications

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada