Dear marjorie-- I do hope the appt. will provide some answers--or at least
some reassurance. Let us know the oputcome.
As for your husband's laser surgery, I don't know what he had before, but I
have had it on one eye (post cataract removal) and there was no pain at
all. Very quick. I probably need to have it on the other eye too.  Glad he
got along better this time, which is incidentally also easier on YOU!  8--)

>I called the Neurologist this morning before taking my
>husband for his 2nd. laser surgery.
>Friday is the first day the Doctor will be back in the office,
>and I will be his first appointment.
SNIPPED
>My husband's laser surgery this time was a piece of cake, as they say!
>I don't know if there are different kinds of laser surgery, or if it
>is were they have to use it, but this time there was no pain, and
>the last time it was horrendous.
>He has to wait a week and then
>he gets to get his glasses changed.
>
>Thanks to all for your concern, it helps a lot to know we are
>not alone, and that someone in this world really understands
>and cares.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for