Hello Again,

Thank you for the prompt replies to my difficult situation.

I forgot to mention that I do have Ambien, the sleeping aid, helps to make
me drowsy but nothing but levodopa will stops night time cramps and tremors.

People like me who have PD symptoms while sleeping and more pronounced when
relaxed must have a different or additional brain problem.  Yoga and
meditation cause me to tremor badly, movement helps.  When I first read
about PD the book said no symptoms while asleep so I was hopeful I did not
have PD.  However, my neuro said many times a spouse will notice nocturnal
problems the patient is unaware of.

I just wish I could sleep without PD symptoms and levodopa.

I never nap during the day.  Don't consume anything with caffiene.

I wonder if hypnosis could help. Tried sleep tapes.

Thanks again for the caring messages........ BJ