To:  Marjorie Moorefield and listserv,

Thank you for your message.

Your question: How do you go all day with no medication?  It is very
difficult and the tremors and cramps are real bad.  However, I can walk and
use my left hand only. The hard part is the very painful foot and leg cramps
if I try to sit still or ride in car etc.  If I go anywhere I must take Sinemet.

Your sleeping question:  Do you use Sinemet as a sleeping pill?  I am tired
at night and can easily fall asleep except for restless legs, cramps and
tremor which only stop with levodopa.  If I take Sinemet during the day I do
not sleep, not even on a long air flight.  So I don't consider Sinemet as a
sleeping pill, I simply cannot sleep with restless legs, cramps and tremors.
Unfortunately my tremors were first apparent while sound asleep.

Thanks for your encouragement ......... BJ