Dear List Family ....

Replies by techie-types ONLY, please (so I won't have even more
messages to deal with).

Today I've been receiving List-emails in multiple copies!!!  AND
as the day wans there're even MORE multiple copies of the same
messages....

I never,  EVER open a file attachment (and haven't received many
lately), and automatically manually delete anything that even
remotely resembles SPAM - and I get TONS of those each day
(GRRRRR! A pox on all "spammers!")

I'd like to know if anyone else on the List has been getting
multiple copies of the same messages today and possibly yesterday?

AND  if you've received any email from me (I sent a few the past
coupla days and you know who ya are), I STRONGLY urge you to give
your virus program anther spin - just in case my email has a virus
right now (OHMAGOSH!  It'd be a historic FIRST with my PC!)
<ingrate that that machine is!!> (grin)

Meanwhile, I will be off-line until I double check this new virus
scan/cleanup  program that was installed on my PC a coupla-three
weeks ago, 'cause IT HASN'T indicated there's a virus on my
puter - I'd just rather be safe then sorry... AND sure wouldn't
like to infect all of my List  family 'n friends.

Barb Mallut