Hello Everyone,

Regarding the message about taking Requip 2mg at night.  Can I just take
this one
dose?  Does it stop tremors and cramps for 6 - 8 hours?

Some people only have to get to sleep, then symptoms go away until they wake
up, Mine do not go away when I am asleep unless I am medicated through out
the night.

I went through the PD archives, there are others with the same problem.  It
sounds like they are the ones forced to take Sinemet through the night, not
to get sleepy, just to removed the cramps and tremors so they can stay
asleep until med wears off, which seems to vary from person to person.  Some
lucky people just take a CR, stay asleep all night.

Would like to hear from others who medicate through the night.

Thanks for your kind replies ....... BJ