Everything I have ever read, my doctor, and my personal experience says that
PD movement symptoms are not present while sleeping (stuff like drooling
still is as evidenced by my pillow). Now this is not to say their presence
could prevent a person from falling asleep in the first place. Sinemet
actually had the opposite effect on me if I took a pill (25/100) after 8 or
9 PM, I would have severe insomnia and inadvertent muscle contractions. The
dreaming, once asleep, was certainly enjoyable-adventures in full color and
digital surround sound (only thing missing was the popcorn and a date)!!

Darwin