Sid - Our group here in Houston, has a speaker, then we have pot-luck
lunch, then we break up into groups.  As you say, we have questions that
we don't want our PWP's to hear.  The only thing is, most of the cg's in
my group are much older than I, and when I broached the subject of a very
initmate matter,  eveyone became extremely quiet, one lady pursed her
lips, and no one answered my query.  I've not been back, because having a
love with PD opens many questions, medically, pharmaceutically and
intimately. Hope your groups are more open.  Jo Ann from Houston