>I know I sent this message only once, although I love you enough to send you
>a gross of hugs and kisses.  The support from the Parkinson community has
>been just wonderful.
>Michel
>
>> Barb-- I'm no techie, but I got Michel's "Homecoming" post 12 times
>> yesterday and told him about it last night. Does that help?
>>
>> Camilla

Well, Michel, whatever Gremlin it was must have deoarted, 'cause the last 2
from you can through as "loners"--i.e. 2 *different* messages !
And why,  may I ask, wouldn't we all support you and your dearly beloved
Barbara?  If only we could do more  !    8--)   here's one bear for each of
you---

Peace and Love, Camilla

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?