Hi Eva,
All I can tell you is we, this group, at one time had a young man
who has attempted suicide with carbon monoxide and he did have
PD symptoms, which were much worse then ( about 4 years ago),
than mine are now, at 12 years.  I don't know whatever happened to
him, but I know he was having a very rough time of it.
I wouldn't bet money, marbles or chalk that his symptoms didn't
worsen!!!

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55