Janet....thx for posting this msg...it provided food for thought....it was
good to read it as it provided some rememberance of where I was emotionally
(depressed is an understatement) when I heard those dreaded words
(PD)....how much better I felt when I found this PIEN and realized
 I WAS NOT ALONE in this battle....how much knowledge I've gained in the
past three years (much of it from this list and its resources)..... and now
knowing that if I have to have PD, I'm glad I have it now rather than 10
years ago as we can talk about it openly and because at this point in time,
there is more hope and encouragement for the future and a cure than there
has ever been.. Joan Hartman

Canada

--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.