At 08:57 2000/10/27 -0400, i posted, in part:
>Hope of Parkinson's 'cure'....
>
>Parkinson's is a brain disease and causes severe difficulty
>in performing movements including walking, talking, swallowing
>and smiling. This causes sufferers to shake and experience muscle
>stiffness....
>
>Each person with Parkinson's is affected differently and to
>different degrees. Their ability to perform movements may vary
>from one day to the next....

i have never seen such accurate descriptions of pd in the news media before;
i do believe that these paragraphs are strong indicators
that our PD awareness program is working!
thanks to all of us!

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada