At 04:50 PM 10/27/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Darwin - You are a little stinker.  First it was strippers, now crabs?  I
>told you.  Now we know what you have on your mind.  Jo Ann from Houston

Darwin,
Don't feel badly, once, way before I had PD, we were visiting my Sis in St.
Louis,
and I saw a sign which  said "Book Sale", so of course I yelled, "Oh,
lets go in there", so my poor BIL finally found a parking place and  we walked
back to that store,and just as we turned the corner I saw that the sign said
"Boot Sale".
Well, I want you to know, we went into that store and I bought a pair of
boots!!!
I wasn't about to tell my BIL I had mis-seen.  Its okay in my family to
mis=speak,
but never to mis-see!!!!

just me,
Marjorie