Marjorie - Doggonnit.  You are having a time aren't you?  My son is color
blind and his wife has to put his ties and socks together, so he can
choose the right colors.  Otherwise, he'd wear green socks with purple
ties, etc.  He used to get confused and irritated, until he relied on my
precious daughter-in-law to help him out.  So you must be more so,
because you aren't color blind, just blind to colors.  Hope
this all helps you out . Wonder if any meds will help.  I love to read
your postings.  So true, so enlightening.  Jo Ann