Hi JoAnn,
I really believe my vision problem is from my
allergy to Carbidopa, both my eyes water and
run, it looks as if I'm crying most of the time.

I have 2 squirrels now, a Northern one and
a Florida one.  I call them the Carpetbagger
and the Native.  The Carpetbagger is beautiful,
fat ,and has a big bushy tail. Florida Native squirrels
are skinny, gray and have skinny long tails, but they
aren't bushy at all, but I love them because they chatter up a
storm.  The Carpetbagger hides from me, but the Native
comes very close.  The problem being, they haven't found
the squirrel feeder yet.
The Blue Jays have, and they spend a lot of time pecking
at the Plexiglass, to no avail, but they never give up!!!
I had to laugh tonight, all 3 Blue Jays were lined up
pecking at the Plexiglass!!
I think the squirrels are happy with each other right now,
and not doing much hunting for food.  Maybe making a nest??

We had new hedges put in the front yard and one of the
Avocado trees topped off and trimmed in the backyard so
  with all that noise it could be it has just scared the squirrels out of
hunting for food in our back yard.

Anyone who would plant 3 Avocado trees in a 65X100 foot
space needs their head examined, of course, 17 years ago
when I planted them from 2 gallon cans,
it didn't look like they'd ever grow!!!

just me,
Marjorie