Judith - Thanks for the hint of baking bread in an angel food cake pan.
I'm going to try it.  I guess they fly into it, take a hunk and move
on.  My two cats of my own are house cats. I don't let them outside
unless I sit there with them.   They have no claws.
Tutu (named after that song, "Don't mess With My Tutu") turned 18 in
April.  Fritz, the first male cat I've had in 25 years, is a Turkish
Angora.  He is 38' long and weighs 17 pounds.  He is 8 years old.
What a challenge he's been, but he makes up for it by being a little
lover. One day I was crying because my love is moving far away, and he
got in my lap and put his front paws on my chest and started rubbing his
side whiskers on my face.   Sometimes I look at them and wonder what they
are thinking.  You can see expressions on their faces, that you know they
are not "dumb animals".Best wishes, Jo Ann