tonight i opened my ballot to start the election process. you see, in
Oregon this year the entire election will be done by mail. Some of the
candidates and the ballot measures are so ass nine that my only response is
as follows.:

  When I spit from the 26th floor, and it floats with the breeze to the
ground.  Dose it fall upon hats or on white Persian cats, or on heads with
a pity pat sound? I used to think life was a bore, but I don't think that
any more as I count up the hits and smile as i miss and spit from the 26th
floor.

or

Rudy Felsh knew how to belch better than any one ever did. Margo says that
Rudy Felsh
is a vulgar dirty kid. some day he'll go to Hell, or jail or Canada. but
before he goes, i hope Rudy Felsh will show me how.

I think that Shel Silverstein , in some of his poems make a whole lot more
sense than much of what I will be voting for