Sid and All...

FYI - It's important that you use the "Refresh" that contains NO
PRESERVATIVES if you want to have maximum benefits of what I've
found to be just about the the BEST O.T.C. artificial
tears-lubricant on the market today  - AND the most costly...

The Refresh articial tears eye DROPS (as opposed to the  ointment,
which I've never known about till you mentioned 'em today, Sid!) -
so far as I  know - that comes in a single bottle *HAS*
artificial.

The little teensy-teensy bottle *HAS*  the preservative, and the
even
SMALLER, individually packed  "drop 'n a half" sized container
*does *NOT* have the preservatives in each container.  And you can
read THAT as  "tough for Parkie-fingers not to poke an eye out
when attempting to get one or two drops into one's eye, and at
about  a  BUCK a drop (give or take a few cents) ya REALLY don't
wanna have them drops running down yer CHEEK instead of making it
into your eyes!

It's obvious that the good folks at Refresh who make this much
needed (tho very expensive in MY book!) product haven't ever
watched a Parkie struggle to hold their individual sized (one drop
per eye in each container)
and at the same time not end up with the drops on your clothing,
or your cheek - all the while PRAYING you don't stick the damned
container clean thru your eye!!!

<DEEP sigh>

Barb (squinting at the screen) Mallut

 ginal Message-----