On 22 Oct 2000, at 12:19, Leo Fuhr wrote:
> Can anyone help me out finding 1960's era trivia questions for a sorority
> party for Halloween?  We are wearing tiedye shirts, flowers and beads,
> sandals and peace signs and guess what we are symbolicly burning?  Party is
> this Tues eve 10/24/00.

Hi Jeanette,
A quick 'n dirty search gives a few to try....

The BBHQ Trivia Library is a series of Trivia "Books."
Each book contains about 30 questions from an era or category.
You can open a book, see the questions, and answer them one at a time.
When you do so, we'll tell you, right on the spot, if you got the right answer;
if you didn't, we'll tell you what the right answer is.
http://www.bbhq.com/trivia.htm

On Line Trivia
http://www.linkstarter.com/Entertainment/Music-Links/Music-Trivia.htm

Trivia Fun  http://agent-central.com/trivia.htm

A - Z Trivia  http://www.mindfun.com/index.html
http://www.mindfun.com/braingames/

http://www.d.umn.edu/~tbacig/sixties/forums98/messages/171.html

Entertainment - Scroll down for trivia...
http://www.newmedia1.com/entertainment.htm