Barb, you said: << ya REALLY don't  wanna have them drops running down yer
CHEEK instead of making it  into your eyes! >>

I just learned a good trick. I have a tremor and the eye drops were raining
down on my face instread of getting in the eye.
TRICK: Rest the dispenser on the bridge of the nose with just the point over
the eyeball. That steadies the bottle and ts it in just about the right sot
to hit the eyeball..
Re Preservatives. I'm not sure if the ointment has preservatives in it or
not, but what is the danger of preservatives in the ointment oreven in the
drops?    Sid