I understand what you're going through. I've had PD for 29 yrs. IT
started at age 25 , i'm now 54. I have a lot of muscles spasms and pain .
i've been on high doses of morphine twice ths year.Nothing really takes
away all of the pain. I have trouble sleeping too. maybe i'll get 1 hr to
3 hrs. It has been the way for about 12 yrs that haven't slept well. i
take Ambien also. But it doesn't help that much. I'm still able to have
my own apartment in a health care facility , but i stilll  care of myself
 and my apartment. i have a motorized wheelchair that i get around in
.I'm not going to give up. I have no home health care  to help right now,
mainly because i can't afford it. KEEP GOING, DON"T GIVE UP.

         Betty C.