In a message dated 10/24/00 4:50:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Attention: Debby Hurlbert.  You asked for what we do at our Support Group
meetings.
Lately we have divided up into two totally separated groups. The caretakers
in one and the Parkies in another. That we everyone can leet there guard down
and say things they may not want to say with their partner within hearing
distance. The can discuss things like guilt and needs etc. In our Parkies
group we usually end up comparing notes on our meds. I suspect the caretakers
are getting more out of the privatized meetings then our PWPs.
Our group hasn't been very active politically, but I intend to try and get
them fired up as and when appropriate.
Sid Levin