Hi Debby,

While living in pittsburgh I started a support  group liked to  have speakers
talk to us about "living with stress"(none  of us have to deal with
that--right?)
we also had firemen and police in the Pittsburgh talk to us  about home
safety. Most of the time these individuals  have a  lot of "perssonallty" and
make it an interesting  and entertaining meeting for everyone. Also, what  I
 found interesting was to prepare a "caregiver "list of topics and   a
patient'
lisst of topics and divide up into two groups and go into separate rooms.For
best
rsuuults  you could  assign a  caretaker to moderate the  caregiver's
          group  and a patient  to moderate  the patient's group. I think the
discssions
are usually more relaxed  in that type of format.

Anyway--good luck

59/23  yrs.