maybe work on a small project to assistance the school children then
donate it to the classroom/school. What about exercise sessions-
stretching at the beginning of the meetings or a nutritionist?? make
crafts for the local fairs and bought books for the school or senior
centers for the kids and seniors to read.
Develop a backup or care sharing tree for those in ur group. All of
these can be ongoing and gives u something to look forward too possibly.

nancy:)