Mary, you can also ask the pharmacist for the insert, I believe it's called
a PPI, that comes in every packet from the manufacturer.  The content of
this insert is a duplicate of what goes into the PDR (the Physician Desk
Reference) which is a compendium of commercial products but still
incomplete.
best wishes,
Michel