The news article reporting that Cabergoline successfully controls sleep
disturbances in PWP caught my attention.   I was a part of the Cabergoline
study in the US for about 44 months.  I did experience "sleep attacks on the
cabergoline (as well as on Mirapex after it was released on he market and the
cabergoline study ended).  I also slept on 3-4 hours at night while on the
cabergoline study.  Sleep pattern at night changed for a short time on
Mirapex, but then reverted to the 3-4 hour /night pattern within about 6
weeks.

Like all PD drugs........one drug does not create the same results for
everyone.

I do sleep longer at night when I am only taking Sinimet.....and not an
agonist.......this is only my experience that I am reporting.

Rita Weeks  56/12