-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jim Finn
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BBC TV program available on InterNet

Hi all -

Back in March I was interviewed by the BBC at my home in Newport, RI.  It
was
for a program in their "SuperHuman" series about new medical technologies.

That particular episode aired this past Sunday, October 22nd.  To my
amazement, the whole show is available online!  My part in all this is at
the
end; the last 7 or 8 minutes.

Here's how to find it.  Go to this URL
<www.bbc.co.uk/science/programmes/superhuman.shtml>  Click on "Spare Parts"
icon  Click on "Video" button

You must have the correct software, such as a "Real Player" and a 56K modem.
(Although mine connected at only 46K.)  The pix and sound may "freeze" every
now and then if there is a lot of traffic on the InterNet, but it should
recover in a moment or two.

Thought you'd like to know -

Jim Finn