Someone asked why a vegetarian diet was not a good way of eating.  The books
listed in my previous post explain that unless you include the carbohydrate
foods, your proteins are incomplete with a strictly vegetarian diet.
Vegetarianism usually leads to protein malnourishment.  If they are
including the carbohydrate foods, such as pasta, potatoes, rice, etc., they
often still suffer from high blood pressure, high cholesterol, they can
still get fat, and any other of the problems associated with a high carb/low
fat way of eating.

The Neanderthin book speaks the strongest against vegetarianism.  Someone
has borrowed my book so I can't look up what it had to say right now.

Someone said that Atkins was taken off the market as being dangerous.  I am
really not up on that, because I have not read the Atkins book.  But I kind
of have the idea that he was originally in the high protein type of diet,
which was dangerous.  I believe he now advocates the adequate protein / low
carb way of eating.  And I think that is why most people who speak against
these diets in the media continue to refer to them as a high protein diet,
which is not correct.

What do they feed cattle to fatten them up?  Corn, rice, all those grains,
which are carbohydrates.  It is not their natural diet.  If it fattens the
cattle up, what do you think it does to you?

Meat is said to be the only food that can sustain life on its own.