From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 11:31 AM
Subject: NON PD NO REPLYS

> got a few repeats on post,s but have not gotten any answer to some
????????  that I have asked. or if getting out. let,s JANET OR,CAMILLA
ANSWER SO LOT WILL NOT SAY OH THOSE MANY POST IF I AM GETTING OUT. my ????
was does any one else have trouble in holding some thing in tthere hand. a
therapist gave me a spring thing to work to get some strength in my hand.
think about what you got in your hand for a while then stop thing of holding
it. do not know if it will work so some one can tell me if they have the
same problem and what they did. all 18000  list folks. THANKS.

>                                                      I.Y.Q.   DON  AND
VIVIAN