Attention: Wayne Crabtree <[log in to unmask]>

Wayne,
It is the type of carbs that matter. Complex carbohydrates are good for you.
this includes stuff like whole wheat spaghetti, potatoes etc.
Simple carbohydrates are the problem: this involves sugar, syrup etc.

The Pritikin program is the most practical and proven program on this
subject. It has proven beneficial for coronary artery problems, diabetes,
weight loss and strength conditioning. I think I'm alive today because of the
Pritikin program. Nathan Pritiken was the first to preach about a low-fat
diet. he was pooh-poohed at first. Now almost every diet fad is low-fat
(except one).
Unfortunately, NOTHING is established about diet preventing Parkinson's.
But don't sell complex carbohydrates short. They take longer to break down
then the simple carbos do and therefore are released into the blood stream in
a slow even manner.